Wednesday 4 April 2012

Nail Polish Sale in Myer & ....(Australia)


Myer has started their mid season sale today till the end of April. Some good beauty bargains on nail polish I found:
  • Revlon enamels $8.95 all range not just selected colours. Some discounted ones at $4
  • Chi chi products 50% off 2nd item. Their large nail polishes 15ml for ~$12, 10ml for $5.
  • Natio products 50% off 2nd item. They have minis and large nail polishes for around the same price as chi chi. 
  • Essie nail polish 25% off not including gift packs (RRP $18)
  • I found some Essie resort mini cubes clearanced for $10 in Perth


Target (Carousel, Perth)
  • Sally Hansen 25% off range
  • Chi Chi products 25% off range
Are you proud of me? I didn't get anything from the sale. I was struggling not to get myself some revlon nail polishes. I might get starry pink if I find it on sale at another Myer. (ssshhhhh! don't judge me :] )
Chi Chi nail polishes are quite decent in quality, I would try out the 10ml ones for $5 if you are new to the range. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hopefully there'll be some good stuff in Sydney Myer today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! Thanks for this!! The Chi Chi lipstick 'Fashion Police' has been on my wishlist for ages. Now I have an excuse to get 2!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo never tried their lippies. swatches if u get it! :)

      Delete