Thursday 31 January 2013

Eternal Sleep for Nanna nap

Ladies,

I think you all knew it was gonna happen in the near future. My last post was in December and sadly I have no motivation to continue posting anytime soon.

I started this blog on valentines Single awareness day last year. Bored and nothing to do. The blog gave me a voice on personal events and an outlet for my spiralling nail/beauty addiction. I'm slowly getting off the beauty drugs that make my wallet cry. For the short time nanna nap was around, I hope it kept you awake.

Eternal sleep may be an overstatement as I may one day blog again.But for now your nanna is gonna to take a long, long nap.

P.S I still sell and swap items which may get updated ever so often so just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. (16 June 2013)

xoxo
Sleeping beauty :P

1 comment:

  1. Please follow my blog and I WILL FOLLOW YOURS http://cutenailtutorials.blogspot.gr/



    I ALWAYS FOLLOW DIY BLOG

    ReplyDelete